Power Up Your Skin Care Routine with Wash POP Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush
Power up your skin care routine with Wash POP, the innovative ultrasonic facial cleansing brush from LG! It delivers 355,000 vibrations per second to help deep clean over 3X better!* Conveniently sized and shaped with an ergonomic design and tapered tip, your new skin care regimen must-have is the ultimate facial cleansing tool.
Table of contents
Is a cleansing tool really better than my hands? Yes!
- A cleansing tool offers a deeper and more thorough (yet gentle) cleanse than just using your fingers or a wash cloth. The hypoallergenic silicone bristles penetrate further into the surface of your skin, getting rid of more dirt, debris and oil.
- Your skin renews itself about every 28 days; exfoliation from a cleansing brush speeds up this process
- Exfoliation tightens skin, shrinking the appearance of pores over time.
- Using a facial brush stimulates the surface of your skin, making it more radiant and smooth
- Facial brushes help stimulate the process of eliminating cellular waste, also known as “skin detox.”
- Preps your skin for the rest of your skin care routine. Serums and moisturizer will be easily absorbed, so you’ll see better results.
Benefits and Features of the Wash POP Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush
- 355,000 vibrations per second help deep clean over 3X better versus cleansing by hand alone*
- Visibly reduces the size of pores 2X better*
- IPX7 waterproof which means it’s safe for shower use and under water running water
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your palm
- 3 levels of vibration intensity
- Tapered tip for delicate areas
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rechargeable – includes portable charging base, extra cradle and USB-C charging cable
- Hypoallergenic silicone
*Versus cleansing by hand alone. Based on a clinical study with an ordinary cleanser.
How to Use the Wash POP Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush
- Use once a day
- Remove all makeup
- Wet face and brush head with lukewarm water
- Apply cleanser directly to the tool; then briefly apply the tool to your palm to generate foam before using on the face
- TIP: Apply 2 nickel-sized dots of cleanser at the top and bottom of brush
- Turn on device and select intensity level
- Gently massage in an upward and outward direction over face and neck, avoid eye area
- Device will automatically shut off after 70 seconds for the perfect amount of cleansing time
- Tip can be used for hard-to-reach areas like your nasal folds
- Rinse face and brush head; pat both dry
Join the Thoughts on Beauty group on Facebook to get sneak peeks at upcoming products, insider info and a bit of fun.
You already know and love beauty. Why not sell it?
- Get all the digital tools you need.
- Save 25% on your personal Beauty purchases
- or earn 25% on your customer’s purchases.
- Get 20% discount/earnings on Fashion and Home.
- Plus bonuses based on your sales and/or team sales.
Join My Team Today for Experienced Support
Enter for a chance to win our latest sweepstakes and giveaways from Avon and your Avon Representative
First time visiting Thoughts on Beauty? Learn more about what we have to offer on our Welcome Page.
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to follow me on your favorite social channel.