Ways to Use Match Wand Foundation Stick
Match Wand Foundation Stick is one of our most versatile foundation formulas. Here’s my tips on how you can use it.
What is Match Wand?
Match Wand is an on-the-go wand perfect for easy concealing, contouring and highlighting, and full face foundation. Instantly blurs and perfects the look of skin. Helps to control oil and shine. Full and flexible allover coverage in a demi-matte finish.
Using Match Wand as a Concealer
Match Wand makes a great concealer because it blends very well and looks natural even when you’re not wearing a full face of foundation. Use you fingertip to apply small amount of product on the area you want to conceal, blending out. When applying around the eyes, be sure to use your ring finger. You can also use a concealer brush.
Light Foundation Coverage
Similar to how you would use Match Wand to conceal, you can use a light coverage to even out your skin tone or blend out areas you’d like to cover. This is very useful on days where you don’t want to wear a full face of foundation but have areas of discoloration or spots you’d like to cover. Use fingertips to tap color into area you’d like to cover and then blend.
Full Foundation Coverage
Get a full coverage, demi-matte finish by sweeping the stick over cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Blend out using fingers, foundation brush or beauty blender.
Highlighting and Contouring
The blendability of Match Wand also makes it ideal for highlighting and contouring. Use a shade or two lighter than your normal foundation shade to highlight and a shade or two darker for contouring.
Other Application Tips
- Since Match Wand is a drier cream formula of foundation you will want to be sure to moisturize well before applying, especially if you have dry skin.
- If you have oily skin, Match wand is ideal because it helps control oil and shine.
- I find Match Wand blends best using fingertips. You can also use a beauty blender or foundation or blending brush.
- Before applying, allow time for daily serums or moisturizers to properly absorb.
Makeup routines range from a quick mascara and lipstick all the way to a full face with all the bells and whistles. Whether you have a go-to look you wear every day or you like to change it up based on your mood or what’s on your plate for that day, Let’s take a look at all the steps you might like to add in your makeup routine and the products and tips that can help you get the perfect look and routine for you.
Join the Thoughts on Beauty group on Facebook to get sneak peeks at upcoming products, insider info and a bit of fun. Plus special VIP “private sale” offers.
You already know and love beauty. Why not sell it?
- Get all the digital tools you need.
- Save 25% on your personal Beauty purchases
- or earn 25% on your customer’s purchases.
- Get 20% discount/earnings on Fashion and Home.
- Plus bonuses based on your sales and/or team sales.
Join My Team Today for Experienced Support
Enter for a chance to win our latest sweepstakes or giveaway from Avon and your Avon Representative
First time visiting Thoughts on Beauty? Learn more about what we have to offer on our Welcome Page.
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to follow me on your favorite social channel.