How to Choose a Lip Liner
Q. How do I know what color lip liner to use?
A. You have 3 options for choosing the right lip liner.
- Match the liner to your lipstick…choose the shade closest to or in the same shade family as your lipstick. If the liner color is noticeably lighter or darker than your lipstick color fill in the whole lip to avoid a visible outline. Bonus ~ filling in the whole lip also helps your lipstick or gloss last longer.
- Match the liner to your natural lip color…for a one size fits all choice, choose a liner color that is closest to your natural lip color. Matching to your natural lip color lets you choose one liner color that will go with all your lipsticks.
- Use a clear lip liner…if you don’t need the extra color of a liner but still want to prevent color bleeding and extend lipstick wear you can choose a clear liner to completely remove the guess work.
Truly Beautiful, Avon True Color Glimmersticks Lip Liner… Rich pigments with lasting results you can see.
• Our favorite lip liner with 12 shades to choose from
• Creamy, soft formula
• Provides a precision line for lips
• Prevents feathering
• Self-sharpening and retractable
• Easy-to-apply formula
• Matte finish
Makeup routines range from a quick mascara and lipstick all the way to a full face with all the bells and whistles. Whether you have a go-to look you wear every day or you like to change it up based on your mood or what’s on your plate for that day, Let’s take a look at all the steps you might like to add in your makeup routine and the products and tips that can help you get the perfect look and routine for you.
Last Updated on June 4, 2022 by avonladychris