Complete Your Clean Beauty Regimen with Farm Rx Super Greens Cleansing Balm
Clean skin naturally with Farm Rx Cleansing Balm! 87% natural. Complete your clean skincare regimen with a clean beauty formula of nurturing, sustainable ingredients. Boasting a Super Greens blend of broccoli sprouts, brussels sprouts, moringa oil and green tea, this balm helps boost moisture barrier as it dissolves makeup and impurities.
- For normal, dry, combination, oily and sensitive skin types.
What is a Cleansing Balm?
Cleansing Balms contain oil that helps to dissolve all types of makeup and help to remove sunscreen. They work differently and some would argue more thoroughly than ingredients found in regular cleansers.
• Scoop a generous amount with the included spatula and apply to dry skin.
• No water needed to begin the cleanse.
• Use your fingertips to massage into skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions, focusing on areas that need attention (like eye makeup).
• Thoroughly splash with lukewarm water to rinse or use gentle washcloth to remove.
The Perfect First Step in Your Double Cleansing Routine
What is Double Cleansing? Double cleansing is as simple as it sounds! It means to wash your face with 2 cleansers. Typically, the first is an oil-based cleanser, followed by a water-based one.
A double cleansing method is typically used to remove your makeup/sunscreen first to clear the way for your regular cleanser to cleanse your skin, instead of having to work its way through layers of makeup/sunscreen.
Great for those:
- With normal to oily skin.
- Prone to breakouts
- Wear heavy makeup
How to Double Cleanse with Farm Rx Cleansers
- Add Farm Rx Super Greens Cleansing Balm to your fingertips.
- Use fingers to apply to dry skin.
- Gently massage in circular motions, including your eyes for about 30 seconds or until you feel the makeup melting.
- Rinse with lukewarm water or gently remove the cleanser with a soft, warm washcloth.
- Follow with Farm Rx Super Greens Gel Cleanser and apply to damp skin.
- Gently massage in circular motions, avoiding your eye area.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Finish your skincare routine!
Join the Thoughts on Beauty group on Facebook to get sneak peeks at upcoming products, insider info and a bit of fun. Plus special VIP “private sale” offers.
You already know and love beauty. Why not sell it?
- Get all the digital tools you need.
- Save 25% on your personal Beauty purchases
- or earn 25% on your customer’s purchases.
- Get 20% discount/earnings on Fashion and Home.
- Plus bonuses based on your sales and/or team sales.
Join My Team Today for Experienced Support
Enter for a chance to win our latest sweepstakes and giveaways from Avon and your Avon Representative
First time visiting Thoughts on Beauty? Learn more about what we have to offer on our Welcome Page.
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to follow me on your favorite social channel.
Last Updated on September 20, 2022 by avonladychris